Hello and welcome to our cosy home on the internet. The Timeless Voyagers shares how we ground ourselves, while ever looking to explore more.
If you’re anything like us, you travelling but always look forward to your own bed after.
We adore having a home, a place to rest our heads and grow in our space. We also love exploring, adventuring here and there and everywhere. We are finding the balance.
As a German-South African duo, these two countries are dear to our hearts. We met and fell in love in sunny South Africa and are now living in good ol’ Germany.
Together we seek out quirky and unusual experiences while working full-time. As a couple, Daniel grounds us and Jordan helps us fly.
The Timeless Voyagers
‘The Timeless Voyagers‘ may be an unusual name, so here is the story behind it:
- we are time-less: working full-time means we have less time and opportunity to travel as much as we would like
- we want our travels to feel timeless: to feel never-ending while we are there, and unforgettable when we return home
- voyagers are explorers: we try to explore a place, and simply take a photo and tick it off a list
We hope to give your heart some rooting ideas and your mind some inspiration to fly. Naturally, this means the blog has two aspects:
- South Africa
- Moving to Germany
- Living in Gratitude
- Habits in the Home
What’s new on the Blog?
Here is what we have been up to lately. Thank you for taking the time to read our posts – we greatly appreciate it!
- Goodbye South Africa: 1 year later
- Questions and Answers on the Integration Course in Germany
- Gratitude Journal: Ideas, Tips, and Reasons Why
- Expat Life in Lockdown
- 2020: New year, new decade, new adventures
Connect with us
One of the things we love about being travel bloggers is connecting with so many people from around the world. We would love to hear from you.
Let us know how you found the blog, tell us some of your most memorable and favourite places to visit (so we can add it to our always growing bucket list), or simply say hello. It makes our day receiving your messages.
Comment on our blog posts or find us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube. Remember to sign up to our mailing list (see the link to the right or below, depending on your device).
If you are interested in working with us, click here.