Hello and welcome to our spot on the internet: The Timeless Voyagers blog. We are so happy and grateful to have you as part of our voyage. If you are new to the blog, this page is to welcome you and highlight our most popular content. If you’re a returning reader – welcome back!
We firmly believe that you don’t need to travel far to travel well. Be a tourist in your own city or visit your surroundings – that’s all it takes. Having a full-time job doesn’t need to hold you back, just look at us.
Before we get to the good stuff: here’s an introduction to who we are, why you should become a part of our community, the blog and how you can connect with us on social media.
Get to know us
We are an enthusiastic, nature-loving international travel couple who seek quirky and unusual experiences while working full-time. Our wanderlust never subsides and we’re always looking for new adventures. When it comes down to it, we love the simple things in life and try to be present in every moment. For more, see our About Us page.
The Timeless Voyagers Blog
‘The Timeless Voyagers’ name most aptly describes us because:
- we are timeless (eight-to-five jobs)
- we want our travels to feel timeless (like they won’t end)
- voyagers are explorers and we try to explore a place and not simply visit
When you work full-time, the days can blur into one. Our mission is to make part-time travel a reality for you, by sharing different ideas to brings bursts of life into daily routines. You don’t have to travel far to travel well – we love being tourists in our own city and surrounds.
Most read on the Blog
- Tsitsikamma Canopy Tour: Ecotourism Ziplining Adventure ( Eastern Cape, South Africa)
- Berg River Eco Retreat (Eastern Cape, South Africa)
- Robberg Nature Reserve (Western Cape, South Africa)
- Experience Isango Gate Boutique Hotel (Eastern Cape, South Africa)
- Guide to hiking the Giant’s Cup Trail (Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa)
- Add JBay to your South African travel itinerary (Eastern Cape, South Africa)
What’s new on the Blog?
- 2020: New year, new decade, new adventures
- Unique treehouse accommodation in Port Elizabeth
- Hands-on bee experience at Apiarista Bee Farm
- Tsitsikamma Canopy Tour: Ecotourism Ziplining Adventure
- Experience Isango Gate Boutique Hotel
Connect with us
One of the things we love about being travel bloggers is connecting with so many people from around the world. We would love to hear from you: tell us some of your most memorable and favourite places to visit so that we can add it to our always growing bucket list.